vsSolutionBuildEvent also provides the API level. This can be used with any external application for work with events/actions.
For example, this is already implemented in our products as part of vsSolutionBuildEvent project:
- CI.MSBuild - for work through msbuild.exe (Microsoft Build Tools)
- Devenv Command-Line - for work through devenv of the Visual Studio
Where to begin
Scheme of vsSolutionBuildEvent projects:
- Download Bridge_v1.4_[50e9a29][net40].zip (SourceForge.net) ~8Kb
- All binaries of the Bridge: /API/Bridge/
You can use Bridge for accessing to our products.
This contains specification of all available features from the vsSolutionBuildEvent and any other specifications of available operations with library, for example:
- Download Provider_v3.0_[8bde22a][net40].zip (SourceForge.net) ~19Kb
- All binaries of the Bridge: /API/Provider/
Contains loader of the vsSolutionBuildEvent core and any other methods for rapid accessing and services. Use this for a quick implementation of the basic logic.
client.vssbe.dll it's optional variant for work with events from our core library.
Use our ClientDemo project as Template project for this features.
- Add our Bridge in
- Firstly, you should implement the IEntryPointClient as you want.
- Provide a correct IEvent2 & IBuild objects.
- Then build and place your client.vssbe.dll in directory with vsSolutionBuildEvent.dll (
Open directory with plugin)
For a quick testing of work see ClientDemo project as basic sample.
- Download binary: ClientDemo.16ee135.SDK15.zip.